Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lagoon








Maci and her friends






A couple weeks ago we went to Lagoon for a Nationals Clogging Competition. This was Maci's first year clogging at a Lagoon compeition and she had a great time. They ended up taking first place in both dances and got an overall first place on their dance "marry me"! They have done such a great job this year. I have enjoyed watching them so much. Maci LOVES clogging and does very well. The weather was fantastic that weekend. WE had a great time.

3 comments:

Shauni Kaye said...

How fun! Wish we could've been there. I love the look on Britton's face. Can't wait for Disneyland:)
See you this weekend!

Bobbi said...

Such cute pics!!! Maci enjoys clogging alot! I'm glad she got the chance to compete at Lagoon...That's neat you got to make a day of it with your cute little family:)Fun times!!!!!

Whitney said...

I need to see this girl clog. How? When?!