Friday, May 22, 2009

Just call me Grace!



Well, I had a little Accident playing in a faculty softball game against the sixth graders yesterday. I was doing good running from home to first, first to second, and second to third, then they over through the ball and I heard go go, and I took of running and all I remember is feeling like I was in slow motion as I started falling forward looking like I was going to slide on my belly into home base. Then all I remember is falling to my knees as I knocked the catcher down flat on his back, and an instant stinging pain to my knees. It was just a little embarassing, but the important thing was that I was safe. I gave it my all, and then some. We had a great time. Here is a picture of my beautiful injury.

8 comments:

Bobbi said...

Tiffany.......
That looks horrible..You really should go to the doctor!That scares me... PLEASE! your Mother!

Brandi Jensen said...

Oh!! Tiffany, thats horrible, glad your ok.

Tweeb and Danyette said...

All I can say is OUCH!!!!

Shauni Kaye said...

I still want to see that on video. Are you sure nobody was filming that:D LOL

You know I love ya!!!

Tiffany said...

Ya! I know it sounds kindof funny. You can all laugh now that it is over with. But at the time it was painful, 2 days later I was in even worse pain. Everytime I stand up or sit down or bend over it hurt so bad. So pretty much all day long. It's getting better. I can actually walk on them today, with a little limp. And no I'm pretty sure it's not on video, atleast I hope not. It would have been kindof funny though.

Bobbi said...

I'm serious Tiff....
Where are the pics of Maci at Lagoon clogging?

Newby's said...

yea, ouch that looks like that hurts. Hope your ok

Whitney said...

OUCH! You go, Momma!