Today Britt and his preschool buddies went to the Paragonah Pumpkin Patch. There is a huge field of Pumpkins and anyone can go their and pick how ever many you want. The little kids get to pay a dollar for how ever big of a pumpkin they can carry themselves. For the little ones thats not very big, but they still have so much fun and they are so proud to pack it all by themselves. Britton was so cute picking his pumpkin. He was actually quite picky. He kept saying eewww, Gross, when he would stumble upon one that was partly smashed or green.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Posted by Tiffany at 7:16 PM
Posted by Tiffany at 6:59 PM
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
7 Things I can do........
1. Take care of Children
2. Take pictures
4. Mow the lawn
5. Clean(When motivated)
6. Do my daughters hair
7. Bottle Salsa
7 Things I cannot do.......
2. ride a horse
3. Speak in front of a large crowd
4. Eat Sushi(I'll copy this one from Tami) or any thing raw for that matter!
5. Quit Stressing out!
6. snow board
7. I can't remember much these days.
7 things that attracted me to Doug....
1. The way he winked at me
2. The way he looked at me
3. His kindness
4. His laugh
5. His Sarcasm(yes, I know, Crazy)
6. He is a good, hard worker
7. He loves his family and would do anything for them
7 Things I say most often.......
1. I love you
2. Be Careful
3. Please don't fight
4. I'm going to kick your little fanny!
5. That's for sure
6. Be good
7. That makes sense!
1. My mother, She has had a lot of heartache over the past several years, and through it all, she has been their for all of us with a positive attitude ,and a heart full of love. Love you mom.
2. My Dad for always being a good hard strong worker and helping raise all of us kids in a great home full of love. Love you too Dad!
3. Doug for being the great provider for us that he is. I admire his physical strength and the fact that he can do and fix just about anything when he decideds he wants to.
4. My sister for moving on all on her own and practically raising a young child by herself.
5. I admire Teachers and Teachers aides. So I guess with hoping I'm not to full of myself, I admire myself for going on with my 3rd year of helping and teaching children.
6. My friends for always being their when I need them.
7. My children, for making it possible to love someone more than you could ever describe. They mean the world to me. I never knew it was possible to love anyone the way that I love my 3 little angels.
7 Favorite Foods..................
3. Panda Express( Orange Chicken)
4 . Costa Vida's Smothered Pork Burrito
5. Home grown veggies
6. Honey Barbecued Wings
7. Barbecued Spare Ribs
ARE YOU READY ? 7 People to tag.......
Posted by Tiffany at 9:00 PM