Thursday, June 4, 2009

On May 18th the cloggers got together after
their big Lagoon Clogging Competition for their
end of the year party and awards ceremony.
Maci Bo won the award for the Most Valuable
Clogger . All of her Team mates voted for this.
It was based on who each one thought tried
the hardest, was eager to learn, was nice
to everyone, and did the best job! How sweet
is this that she won the most votes for this! She
was very proud, as she should be.
Her Teacher gave her an award for the best
showmanship on the team. She was chosen
and one other little girl, for being on the Color
Country All Stars Team for 2009! I am so proud
of my little girl. How Awesome is she!





Wow! Look at that first place trophy!









3 comments:

Shauni Kaye said...

How freakin cute. That is so awesome maci bo. We all seen that award coming. You are great! Wow, the All Star team. That's fantastic:) I wish I could have watched her clog. Why can't you live closer to me??? So excited to see you all tomorrow! Love ya

**Krista** said...

Oh how exciting, I bet you are so proud. Congrats Maci. She is such a cute girl and talented too. That is awesome!

Bobbi said...

Yea! Maci Bo
You did so awesome and I LOVE the trophy! You really worked hard............SOOOO proud!