Thursday, July 10, 2008

While we were in Salina we had a Family Birthday Party for Britton, it was a lot of fun. He was so cute and so excited about everything. I'd like to thank my family for all of the love and support that they always show for us. I really do have the greatest family in the world. They would do anything for us.
Yesterday was Brittons real Birthday, and we celebrated by opening presents with Doug, me, and all of the kids. Then later on me, my kids and 4 of my friends and their kids went to see Kung Fu Panda and out for Ice cream after that. So it was us 5 adults, and 11 kids. It was so much fun, the kids were awesome during the movie. We had a great time.
Next Saturday we are going to have another Birthday Party here in Parowan with all of dougs family. We rented the swimming pool for 2 hours, so it should be a lot of fun. What a lucky kid, 3 Birthday Parties!

0 comments: