Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4TH OF JULY FUN!!!

THE BOYS, ( BRITTON, TANNER, & COUSINS TREY & BRAXON)
Maci Bo and her cousins Kinlee & Addi


The 4th of July, a day to look forward to every year! I probably get more excited than the kids. It is so much fun spending time with family, watching fireworks, barbecueing, seeing old friends, watching the parade, and the list seems to go on and on......


The kids had so much fun, and nothing makes me happier than to see the smiles on their darling little faces! Britton loved the fireworks, it was ooohhh, aaaahhh, every time one went off . He was so excited about it all that day!






2 comments:

Shauni Kaye said...

aw! They are all so dang cute! I love it. We can't wait for some more fun this weekend! My new camera should be arriving just in time .....Love ya

Bobbi said...

skoI'm so glad you all was able to make it down for the 4th of July! What a fun time for the kids to look forward to.... I even think the adults have FUN! Love ya~