Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's my Baby's Birthday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTON!
I can't believe it! My Baby turned 3 today! Wow how time fly's. Britton is such an adventurous little boy. He is so full of life and always on the move. He absolutely loves dinosaurs, animals, and anything to do with bugs. He is such a little ham. Always doing dances for everyone, pulling silly faces, along with a lot of gibber jabber, he is definitely our entertainer! Britton started out his little life pretty rough, but he made it through, and he is stronger than ever now. He keeps us on our toes, that's for sure! He is very lovable( when he wants to be), we love him so very much. We are going to take him to see Kung Fu Panda today with a bunch of our friends and out for ice cream later. Happy Birthday to our sweet baby boy! We Love you Britton!

5 comments:

Bobbi said...

Happy Birthday BRITTON! Can,t believe you're three already.....
It was fun having everyone over for the 4th of July and to get to help Britton celebrate his birthday. What a cute little boy!
We Love ya Lots......
Grandma & Grandpa Sylvester

Shauni Kaye said...

Happy Birthday my little britton. We can't wait to see you again this weekend. What a little sweetie pie you are. We Love you! Love the dino pic! Raaaar

Brenna said...

Wow how the time flies!!! I can't believe it has been 3 years already!!! I got the biggest kick out of him on the 4th, he is so cute! Happy Birthday Britton

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Britton! I wish I knew you better. What a handsome little guy you are!

Stephanie said...

I really can't believe he is three. He seriously seems like I was just coming to visit him in the hospital. Sheesh, time flies. Happy birthday cutie!