Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's still lost!

I can't believe it has been this long since I have posted any pictures. I have so many adorable fun photos and I can't even post them. I have no idea where my usb cord is, (still!) I guess I'll just have to buy a new one!
On a different note, We had a lot of fun on Halloween. We took advantage of the weekend and went to Salina. My kids and all of their cousins got to go trick or treating all together for the first time ever. They had a lot of fun, but oh, were they more wild than ever when we returned home from it all.
Tanner was A Ninja, Maci Bo was Hannah Montana,(My Brother thought she was trying to be me as a little girl), and Britton was A Ninja Turtle. They all looked so cute. (I'll show you someday). Maci wore her costume all day , at school and until 9:00 that night. They only let the kindergarten kids dress up for school here. Its kind of a bummer to the rest of the kids, but rules are rules.

1 comments:

Bobbi said...

Tiff,

That was the funnest halloween ever!!!!!!!!!