Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My little girl started Kindergarten................






Another milestone..... It seems like just yesterday
she was born and here she is 5 years old and starting
into her school years.
Yes, hard to believe. Maci Bo started Kindergarten
today! She was so excited, she could hardly get to
sleep last night. Her Daddy had to take her to school
today because I was at work, and he did such a wonderful
job getting her dressed, out the door, and he took all of these
beautiful pics of her. He is an awesome daddy. I just had to do her
hair and set out her clothes and doug was good to go with the rest.
She was so good to stay their without a fuss. I got to
go in a give her a big hug and wish her luck. I guess thats the beauty
of working at the school.
When I went to pick her up, she ran to me and gave me a great big
hug and said "Mommy can I do it again?" She loved it!

7 comments:

The Milletts said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up!! She is such a cute little girl! Hope all goes well and good luck back at work!! Bay says she sees you almost every day and thinks it is so cool! Thanks for your friendship it really has been fun!

Bobbi said...

Tiff,

She looks adorable... I wish I could see them more often... Their growing up way too fast... It's so hard to believe she is in kindergaten.. I asked her on the phone if she got to take her blankie to school and she just laughed. I guess that was back in the olden days... Good luck with school Maci and Tanner. Good luck with your new position at the school also Tiff!

Shauni Kaye said...

Hey there~ How cute is she. I can't believe she was that excited to go to school! That's awesome. I am glad I got to watch her soccer game last weekend. It was a lot of fun. Go Pink Tigers.......And Green Tigers.....

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness. How cute is she?! I love that she wanted to "do it again!" I can't imagine how I'll feel when Riley goes to school, but I think it will be bittersweet. I can't believe how old your kids are getting. It's making me realize how long it's been since I've seen them!

Whitney said...

What do you do at the school now?

Krista said...

Hey Gal-

your pictures are way cute and your kids are getting so big. Call me when you come down and we will go do something fun.

Kerri said...

Well it doesn't get much cuter than that, Seriously!!! How fun your little family is! Enjoy every minute of it, it goes so fast! CUTE, Cute, cute kids, Tiff.
Love ya!