Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's already been a few months since I have posted anything! Where does the time go????
I have celebrated my 30th Birthday, Coached a 3rd and 4th grade Basketball Team, watched my sons 3rd Grade Pioneer Program, which was just absolutely adorable, my Daughter Danced at Halftime @ a Parowan Highschool Basketball game, I went Skiing with the 5th & 6th grade classes, started working out at the new fitness center in Parowan, My p90 X classes, & Zumba, and ofcourse the every day busy life as a mommy and a wife, and ofcourse my Job that I love.
My digital camera which is only a year old, bit the dust and so I have no new pics to post at this moment in time, but I hope to soon.
I just want to say how LUCKY I am to be blessed with the Family that I have. My BEAUTIFUL Children and my LOVING, HARD WORKING, Husband..... We all have so much fun together!  I love you all so much!

6 comments:

**Krista** said...

Cute new layout Tiff...it has been forever since you posted, I thought you fell off the blogger world :) Sounds like you have been very busy, but with fun stuff. So does your gym have a p90x class? What is Zumba? I have heard a few people say they like it... Its good to see you post again!!!

Shauni Kaye said...

Welcome back to the blogging world sis!!! I was beginning to think I had lost you forever!!! I have a camera you can just have if you want. I bought it in Puerto Vallarta on our honeymoon. (At a costco, not a booth on the side of the road) LOL
We need pics!!! I will sooooo get some at GNO this coming weekend

Bobbi said...

It's fun to see you involved with everything your kids do.....Your a good Mom to help with coaching!It's fun watching my own children in action as wonderful parents! Keep up the good work!!!!

Tiffany said...

Krista, Zumba is a fun dance class. It has some salsa moves and a lot of hip and booty shakin. It is a blast! Yes our gym has a p90x class too. So between the 2 I am getting a pretty good workout, so I soon hope to shed a few pounds...

Tiffany said...

Shauni I would love your camera! Thanks so much!

Tiffany said...

Mom and Dad! I love you guys! Sorry I am always hopping from place to place and never seeming like I have much time for you. But I do, I love you guys, so never give up on me. Life is just busy, you know all about it! LOL