Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"O" Christmas Tree, " O" Christmas Tree .....


My little Britton...




Look at this face! She was excited about
her Hot Chocolate!


Maci Bo, Kinlee, Addi, Britton, Trey, Tanner & Braxon
We were missing little Aiden in the photo......


Thanksgiving weekend My family, Mom & Dad, Robbie & Randi and their kids, and My nephew Trey went up Mayfield Canyon and got us some Christmas Trees. We had a great time. The women and kids had some Hot Cocoa while we waited for the men to find and cut down our Trees! I think we had the better end of the deal, don't you? It's memories like these that will last a lifetime!!!



1 comments:

Shauni Kaye said...

Aw...I wish we would have been there too. Looks like you guys had fun...mmmmmm Hot Chocolate on a snowy day...Now wonder Maci Bo was excited:)