Thursday, June 11, 2009

I've got the bug...The Flower bug that is!







Well, I decided to start making flower hair accessories for my little girl , and before I knew it, I was making them and selling them to others. I love making them. I thoroughly enjoy making them. So, I've decided to start making and selling them to anyone who wants them.
If you would like to buy them, let me know! I will do special orders. I have been making some fun 4th of july colored flowers.
The prices are : Glitter or designed flowers- Small- $2.50 Big- $ 3.50**
Regular Flowers- small- $2.00 or Big $ 3.00

2 comments:

Monroes said...

How fun, I have been making them too. When you have 3 girls you always have to have accessories. They are all really cute!

Brandi Jensen said...

Hey Tiffany!!! Those are way way cute. I love the fourth of july idea too. I might be needing one. i will let ya know.