Thursday, May 7, 2009

My little girl Graduated Kindergarten!






My Princess Graduated from Kindergarten last night, Wow, it just amazes me and tugs at my heart strings at the same time. Maci Bo sang every song with all of her heart and just grinned from ear to ear the whole time. What a doll. Grandma and Grandpa Sylvester got to come down and share this special day with her and they brought cousins Ninny and Addi along too. We had a great time. Both Sets of Grandparents were there, along with great grandparents, & Auntie Chelsea. Thanks to all of you for coming and supporting our sweet little girl.

6 comments:

Shauni Kaye said...

What a BEAUTIFUL GIRL!

Brenna said...

I love her dress and beautiful smile.

Brandi Jensen said...

She is adorable!!!! It amazes me that our kids are growing up so fast. I hate it i wish they could stay this little forever.

The Milletts said...

No way can we be old enough to be the parents of these adorable kids! I still feel like I'm the kid!! Wow, she looks so cute and looks like ya'll are havin' tons of fun! Tell your Mom and Dad to raz Pam and Ked for me!!!!

Bobbi said...

Hey Tiff,
Happy Mother Day!!!You do such a good job being the Mother of your three sweet, Happy and adorable children.. Also to juggle your work schedule with Dougs straight swing shift and getting all the Children to all their activities! Busy, Happy times! Enjoy, they will go fast!!!! Love ya!


ps Tell Tami that Dad has already talked to Ked..... Too funny!

Tiffany said...

Thanks Everyone