Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve.....













We had our annual Christmas Eve Party over in Paragonah at Dougs Uncles House. We had a wonderful Dinner, visited, sang a few songs and went home to get to sleep so that Santa could come! The kids were so excited. It's so wonderful having kids, it keeps the magic of christmas alive. When we arrived home that night we let the kids unwrap one present,which is their pajamas. This is a christmas eve tradition of ours. My mom did it , and now I have carried it on with my own kids. They get just as excited as I remember getting on christmas eve. Maci Bo got Hannah Montana pj's, and Tanner and Britton got Transformer pj's. I took a cute picture of maci unwrapping her jammies too, but my camera has seen better days and it didn't turn out. Unfortunaely a lot of my pics are somewhat blurry. I did ask for a new camera for Christmas!!!
Right before the kids went to bed, they took some reindeer food that maci got from her teacher and sprinkled it on the lawn. It was snowing and the kids were outside in their pj's with boots on. They had a blast. And guess what? We woke up to reindeer footprints out on the grass and they came right up to our porch. The kids were so amazed.


2 comments:

Johnsonsblog said...

cute pics. I hope you had a great Christmas.

Bobbi said...

That's so cute of the kids to sprinkle reindeer food outside...They are so sweet...I'm so lucky to have grandchildren to watch their delight on this big eventful day! The pictures are worth a million words! Their expressions tell it all!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!