Saturday, August 16, 2008

Our Summer Vacation to Lake Powell- August 8th-11th


The boys, starting to jump off the cliffs
Their goes my hubby, I could hardly watch .
Atleast he's pointing his toes. Obviously he has
done this before.

We spent a lot of our time going on boat rides and finding new areas to play in and swim in. The older boys, meaning Doug and his Brothers and one brother in law found some really high cliffs to jump off of. They may not look so high in the pictures, but believe me, in person, they were plenty high. I was very content to just set in the boat, or swim around for a bit. No cliff jumping for me. We had a wonderful time at Lake Powell. Can't wait to do it again next year!

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

Ohhhh Tiff,

Very cute pictures... Looks like you had a good time. The kids all look like they had all kinds of fun. What some cuties. I'm glad you had fun and was able to get away.... Everyone needs a vacation! By the way, gorgeous sunset pics.... Love MoM

Johnsonsblog said...

I'm so jealeous. I want to go to Lake Powell so bad. I haven't heard from you for awhile how are you?

Johnsonsblog said...

Thanks Tiff!

The Milletts said...

Hey you, I am leaving a comment aren't you proud!! You guys have such a cute Family! It has been really fun to see you guys around but I still think that we need to get together and break these stinky boys out of thier shells! Ice cream usually works well!!!!! Talk to ya later!